PAR-Q information: If you intend to answer yes to any of the following questions, please bring a doctor's note with you on your first visit clearing you for exercise, or we will not be able to allow you to take class.
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and recommended only medical supervised activity?
2. Do you have chest pain brought on by medical activity?
3. Have you developed chest pain in the last month?
4. Have you on one or more occasions lost consciousness or fallen over as a result of dizziness?
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be aggravated by the proposed physical activity?
6. Has a doctor ever recommended medication for your blood pressure or heart condition?
7. Are you aware through your own experience or a doctor’s advice of any other physical reason that would prohibit you from exercising without medical supervision?